Monday, February 3, 2014

Digital Media; Permission Or Interruption

It would revolutionize the ad world.

It was about engagement.

Conversation.

It would strengthen your brand.


"Permission marketing is the privilege (not the right) of delivering anticipated, personal and relevant messages to people who actually want to get them."

So about those ads that pop up and block the page I want to read.  

Who gave you permission?

Why do you hide the x to close the page?

In fact when I am trying to close your ad, all you make me do is want to hate your product for taking up my time.

And by the way I have never clicked on one of those ads.

Maybe, accidently trying to close the ad.

But most likely one of the few reasons you see any click-throughs is because of "bots".


And don't get me started on having to sit through your ads on You Tube.

Conversation my.....

No comments: