A quick 6 pack of my experience to buy a car charger for my cell phone.
1. Your staff member grunted at me instead of hello.
2. Your staff member had to ask me to repeat myself twice busy he was to busy talking and laughing with a co-worker.
3. Your staff member then grunted and pointed to the back wall where the car charger I needed was instead of going over and getting it for me.
4. I had to wait to pay because your employee was to busy trying to call into a radio station to win a contest.
5. I then got the rolling of the eyes when I asked if I could get my purchase bagged.
6. And lastly. Tell your employees the only phone your employees should be answering is yours, NOT their cell phone!